skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Platt Family
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Highlights from Summer... Nauvoo
The Trail of Hope and the Mighty Mississippi
The Nauvoo Pageant featuring the Alfaro Family!
Temple Beauty
Remembering Joseph and Hyrum
1 comment:
-Laura-
said...
Wow Mom! I'm totally impressed you got pictures up. :) See, it's easy!
October 25, 2008 at 8:54 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(5)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(2)
Highlights from Summer... Nauvoo
This is the Year!
►
August
(1)
►
March
(1)
About Me
cplatt
My children are tutoring me to create and maintain a blog. After months of neglect, I'm making the attempt and getting the hang of it a little at a time! I hope to create some memories for family and friends to enjoy.
View my complete profile
Family & Friends
Daniel & Monica
Shark bait baby shower!
12 years ago
Our Favorite Recipes
Pie Crust
13 years ago
Head Honchos
Beautiful Bolton Abbey
15 years ago
Struempler Family
1st Day of School - Sept. 2009
17 years ago
ER!N
First half of Egypt
17 years ago
Rachel and the Kids
Mammen Family
McCarthy Family
Tales From the Duchess
1 comment:
Wow Mom! I'm totally impressed you got pictures up. :) See, it's easy!
Post a Comment