Sunday, August 3, 2008

can I really do this?

Just trying to decide if blogging is for me. I haven't really attempted any of this yet, mainly Emily has done what few entries we have so far. How do I get a picture attached and be upright???

2 comments:

Honey Girl said...

Krista, I was wondering the same thing, and then I downloaded Window Live Writer. I think it makes blogging so much quicker and easier. You should try it out...it's free. Here's the link:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d2baeda0-aa9a-4080-9202-1f23902d1169&displaylang=en It may take a while to get use to, but I love how many pictures I can put on quickly, write all of my captions, and then just hit publish and walk away while it loads it all onto my blog. (It has some weak things about it too, but you'll have to decide)

JC and Jen Young said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! I love a blog to keep up on all the family we don't get to see or hear from often